Tuesday, December 8, 2015

R15 9 Meanwhile at the Expo

Beaver-Alert! The beavers are a proud owner of a table at the ragby route announcement party. We still have 5 seats available, $61 bucks. Don't miss out on this event like I missed out on the Expo in 2015. Contact Norman for info.

Like I wrote yesterday, I was in no state to go to the Expo, so Steven and I remained behind to "relax" and dry out a bit.

The rest of the team went downtown to enjoy the Expo. I don't know exactly what happened.

First, I am pretty sure that Grandpa 5.0 and Too Much got famous.


I thought this was a blender for margaritas.


And Pochy sent me some snaps. 
Hot, angry Pochs

Happy Pochs!
When I mentioned the fact that I don't now what happened at the Expo to Pochy the other night, she decided to fix the situation by composing a blog entry about the Expo. She did this writing while were at a burlesque show at a gay bar. I've said it before and I will say it again, that girl is an eager beaver. 

Here are here remembrances: 
The Expo.  It was so hot.   There was no shade.   I wouldn't have gone to the expo,bit I was new and I didn't want to miss any Ragbrai experience.

The expo made me realize that soon, I would be riding a bike for several miles with no end. There was chamois butter samples, energy drink samples, things I didn't want to think about yet... and the sweating.... the sun... it just wouldn't stop. It was like a preview for the ragbrai to come...

And then, we found ourselves in the magical air conditioned cool of a large casino.

If anyone else wants to weigh in on the Expo in a guest blog, just let me know! Or if you notice that I have left anything out, just put it in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the typos everyone - I was dancing while I wrote that post.

    ReplyDelete