You may remember me describing the Olzen boys and their contribution of the Power Pose a few blog posts ago. Today, in honor of Slacker Sunday, I would let to discuss "More Cheers, More Beers, Whoo!"
Or better yet, #mcmbw.
This too came from the Olzen boys by way of Captain Pete. When I heard this chant, I knew the beers would just love it.
Here's how it goes, when you are happy, and drinking, and perhaps ready for more beer, you shout, "more cheers, more beers, whoo!"
Try it. Go get a beer and give it a shot. C'mon, it's Sunday. What else do you have going on?
Fun right?
Well, the beavers took it one step further. When one beaver shouts, "more cheers, more beers" the res of the beavers respond with the "whoo!" The call and respond element as a certain something, if you ask me.
Both the Power Pose and #MCMBW should be credited to the Olzens and their find tradition of drankin' and we cannot thank them enough.
Whoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment