Saturday, December 26, 2015

R15 27 50 Shades of Awesomeness

Still Sunday...
"I'll take it on my neck!" I told Ryan, head Awesomeness ambassador. "The tattoo, I mean." 

Ryan obliged. First, he took his water bottle and gently, sprayed a stream of cold water, that ran over my neck and into my cleavage. Ryan, for those of you who don't know, is a member of Team Awesomeness, a friend of the beavers, and the definition of tall, dark, handsome and bearded. (For the record, he is also one of the nicest, funniest, and most charming guys in the world. The full package.) So I couldn't have been happier to get tagged by him this ragbrai afternoon. 

Of course, I was nervous. Here was the ultimate hunk, reaching down to give me a tattoo. 

Then, he leaned in close, so close, only he and I could hear. "Don't move," he whispered. "Stay very still." 
"Hold very still..."
I was giggling, I couldn't help it. I was so nervous and delighted! But I tried to suppress it as he pealed the backing off the tattoo and placed it gently on my neck. "Hold very still," and he pressed his fingers against the tattoo, and my neck. 

"I'm going to put more water on this, it doesn't need it, but I am going to do it any way, our secret," he breathed into my ear. 

Frankly, I needed more than just a water bottle shower as Ryan leaned over me, whispering sweet awesome-nothings in my ear. Oh la la. 

Then, he pealed the tattoo away, revealing my awesome new tag. I practically fainted from giddy joy.  

And that, my friends, is my happiest moment on ragbrai ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment