Friday, December 11, 2015

R15 12 Fueling!

Just a few reminders, Beavers, as we go into the weekend. 
  • If you haven't reserved your spot at the TB RRAP please do so! We need 5 more beavers and beaver supporters to join us for a night of fun, feelings, and fur. Tickets are $61 and I will personally guarantee you have the best time ever. 

  • Winter break starts for me tomorrow. And I am traveling a lot. That means I have to do a lot of pre-blogging to ensure blogs are posted every day while I am afield. What's it to you? Well, if you want to help old Norman out, get me your guest blogs ASAP. It really does take some pressure off. Thanks. 
IT. IS. On.
  • And finally, just a quick thank you to Steven, for reminding me that even though this is my blog, I shouldn't just assume I can curate the images of me that are posted in this venue. Just when I thought I could reserve a sliver of dignity... 
Beaver Feast!
As the beavers were preparing for the first day of the ride, our hosts were preparing a massive Iowa-style feast! Hamburgers! Hot dogs! Mayo-based salads! Chips! Watermelon! Etc. Homemade food is a pretty rare commodity on the ragby, so it was especially delicious. 
#IowaCore
As we were eating, of course, we were also doing yoga, counting our moneys, chatting about the ride, and drankin'. Obviously. I was mostly sticking to beers of the light variety, in an effort to re hydrate after my #rollout fireworks of champagne and Surly Coffee Bender. 
Whoo?!
And soon little beavers were showering and preparing to bed down all through the house. Well, most beavers were preparing for bed down. Others were preparing for some nocturnal shenanigans. 
Wait, did I take notes???

No comments:

Post a Comment