Wednesday, December 2, 2015

R15 3 Preparations and Additions

For the life of me I could not convince Goldie to come with us on RAGBY, something about children, or work, or something. She did promise she'd try to join us for a day. 

I went with a slightly different shade this year. Still on brand.
But Goldie did join me for a great pre-ragby tradition. Getting the nails did. 
Looking pretty! 

Too Much participating in the nails, via Snap Chat
Of course, I didn't have a lot to do for preparations because of the important new additions to ragby this year: my executive assistant. 

Many of you know, my official title is Chief Executive Beaver. Or if you are Too Much,  Chief Beaver in Charge (CBIC), but as you might also know, I am more of an "idea" beaver than a "do" beaver. 

This year though I have a do-beaver of my very own. Pochy has been promoted to my Executive Beaver Assistant, which means that she does my bidding. And, I have to say, she does it very well, due to a charming pair of circumstances. A) She is very hard working and organized by nature and B) she has something to prove to the team (oh new beavers). 

So, when I say, "Pochy, we need a flag!" (The Deb really wanted a flag...)
Very professional! 
Pochy makes a flag. 

She also had custom thank you notes made and did a lot of the shopping, though she failed at the cheese balls. 
Mayday mayday
Sigh. 

Having Pochy around seems like it would save time, but one of the other ragby innovations this year is Snap Chat. When Pochy does, a snap follows. More on snap chat later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment