Saturday, December 1, 2018

R18 Expectation Management

Greetings Beavers!

Today, December 1, is the traditional start of the Ragbrai Recap. And, yet, you'll see there is no recap below. So here's what is up:

In the past, I blogged all the way through December, but, I am a teacher. The first weeks of December are mad crazy--I got essays to grade, students to bust for plagiarizing, and finals week.

Trying to blog during the first two weeks of December is really hard. So, I am not going to do it.

But, I am going to blog about Ragbrai 2018. I know I threatened to not, but it turns out Ragbrai 2018 was my happiest Ragby ever, so I want to reflect.

My goal is to start blogging December 15th, but I am not going to make any promises, and I can't promise that there will be a blog every day. Honestly, you bitches don't even read it everyday, right?

So, hang tight! Blogs are coming, just not yet.

Love you beavers!

No comments:

Post a Comment